Super Bowl Sunday is not only a big day for football, but also for advertising. Who had the best ad? Lots of outlets have lots of picks, but one appears to be rising above the others: Eli Manning and Odel Beckham Jr.’s “Dirty Dancing” recreation.
- Morgan Freeman and Peter Dinklage in a lip-synced rap battle for Doritos and Mountain Dew
- The Bug Light Knight
- Tiffany Haddish for Groupon
- Celebs Stepping in for Amazon’s Alexa
One of the more touching, however, was Bud Light’s reminder of shutting down beer production so that disaster survivors could enjoy clean water to drink.
As for what Super Bowl goodies are trending on YouTube, the top ten are…
- The trailer for “Solo: A Star Wars Story”
- “It’s A Tide Ad” starring “Stranger Things” actor David Harbour.
- Justin Timberlake’s Halftime Show
- Trailers for “Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom,” “Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Infinity War,” “The Cloverfield Paradox,” “Mission Impossible: Fallout” (in that order)
- Ram Trucks’ Vikings Singing “We Will Rock You”
- “Westworld’s” Season Two trailer
- Jeep’s “Jurassic Park” ad starring Jeff Goldblum